Hainan Municipal Pipeline
1. The mud pump shall be used to discharge the waste water in the sewage inspection well to the sludge at the bottom of the well. The pipelines that must be connected shall be divided into sections, and the distribution shall be based on the pipe diameter and length. The middle of the same pipe passing through two sewage inspection wells is each section.
2. The high pressure sprinkler shall inject water into the well room from the two sewage inspection wells in sections, and dredger shall be used to mix the sludge in the sewage inspection wells and drainage pipes to dilute the sludge; The manual service shall cooperate with the mechanical equipment to continuously stir the sludge until the sludge diluent is put into the water.
3. Clean the sludge in the two sewage inspection wells with a cleaning suction truck. The small amount of sludge left in the two sewage inspection wells is pumped into the well room with a high-pressure water pump to shock the sludge at the bottom of the well. The diluent is carried out again, and then the pumping is completed.
4. Set the plugging point to be the first working section from top to bottom to block the leakage pipe mouth of the well chamber, and then block the drainage outlet of the sewage inspection well at the middle and lower reaches and other pipe openings, leaving only the water inlet pipe and drainage outlet of the pipe section.
5. The high-pressure cleaning truck shall be used to dredge the pipeline, the water belt of the high-pressure cleaning truck shall be extended into the lower part of the upstream and downstream sewage inspection wells, the sprinkler shall be directed to the pipeline in the direction of pipeline water flow, and the sewage inspection wells in the middle and downstream of the drainage pipeline shall absorb the sludge in the room again.
6. Before the construction team enters the sewage inspection well, it is necessary to let the carbon dioxide in the air enter the sewage inspection well or use the blower motor to carry out natural ventilation, accurately measure the water content of carbon dioxide in the well room, and the construction team must wear safety belt, gas mask and oxygen tank when entering the well.
7. After the distribution of safety precautions for the construction team is completed before the construction of the well, the remaining bricks, stones, some sludge and other residues in the sewage inspection well shall be removed manually until the removal is completed.
8. Then, the pipeline dredging and desilting treatment shall be carried out for the middle and downstream sewage inspection wells one by one according to the instructions. During the construction sludge treatment period, the sewage inspection wells that are first removed at the upstream and downstream shall be plugged to prevent the upstream and downstream sludge from being injected into the pipeline or injected into the upstream and downstream sewage inspection wells and pipelines when the pipeline is injected with water during the construction period of the middle and downstream projects.